Robert J Sawyer gana el Premio Heinlein

Post de Robert J Sawyer tras conocer que gana el Premio Heinlein de este año
I'm absolutely thrilled that I've been named the 2017 winner of the Robert A. Heinlein Award "for outstanding published works in science fiction and technical writings to inspire the human exploration of space."
The award will be presented at Balticon in Baltimore over Memorial Day weekend. I, however, am already committed to be Guest of Honor at ConQuesT in Kansas City the same weekend, but I'll Skype into the Balticon ceremony and my dear friend Lezli Robyn, who will be at Balitcon, will accept the medal on my behalf.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Foro de Literatura Juvenil con Domingo Santos

"El Anacronopete" en el Washington Post

Las mejores películas de viajes en el tiempo